A BRIEF GLIMPSE AT LIFE IN THE FABULOUS FISHER HOUSEHOLD
Thursday, October 2, 2008
I'm Looking at You!
Kaili carries this pencil around holding it up to her eye and yelling, “I’m looking at you!” I have tried for months to get a picture of it and I finally did. Isn’t she the cutest ophthalmologist’s granddaughter?
What a cutie! My heart went out to you reading about camping, we took Kaya in July and I have never been so tired in my life! Who ever thought camping with a toddler was a good idea in the 1st place??? I'm glad the hot cocoa made everything better in the morning!
Great to hear from you! I was thinking about you guys the other day. Your house looks fantastic! And I can't believe how grown up Kaili is! I loved the counting video. Take care!
7 comments:
Kaili is so cute. I love the story about her at target! At least she kept it all on when she was at my house! :)
What a cutie! My heart went out to you reading about camping, we took Kaya in July and I have never been so tired in my life! Who ever thought camping with a toddler was a good idea in the 1st place??? I'm glad the hot cocoa made everything better in the morning!
She is SO cute.
I figured the eye was because she'd lived in the Meadows surrounded by optometry students her entire life!
Great to hear from you! I was thinking about you guys the other day. Your house looks fantastic! And I can't believe how grown up Kaili is! I loved the counting video. Take care!
I can really post comments now!!! How did I get such a cute grand daughter??? I can't wait to see her again!
Love ya
She is SO CUTE! I see you, Tiffany, in that picture of her - she's adorable!!
Post a Comment