Making Valentine's this year was a little bit tricky. Instead of going homemade and crafty, we went with store bought and put together - but they still turned out cute.
I have to admit, I have never had a child in school before so I didn't know that Kaili was supposed to make a mailbox and Valentine's for all of her class mates until last week. That's a little hard to do when the only time I get to see Kaili is during dinner at the hospital.
Luckily, we found a kit that she could put together and spent our Saturday Valentining. Note that she is wearing her Christmas jammies while making Valentine's Day cards.
She put a lot of hard work into making them. Not to brag, but when she came home from her preschool party today I noticed that most of the Valentine's were made and addressed by the moms. Kaili wrote out every single name by herself. I am so proud of her patience and determination...and I enjoyed the extra time it gave us to spend together.Happy Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment