Back in the fall, one of my friends GAVE me her double stroller. I was so excited I cleaned it up right away so we could use it...and then it got cold. It has been sitting in our basement, just waiting to be used.
Well today was the big day. Averi is home for the time being and the weather was nice enough for us to go on a little walk. Kaili insisted on taking the double stroller so we tried it out. They loved it!
It was quite the work out. I'm pretty sure my arms will be sore tomorrow (which is a good thing). I can't wait until spring when Averi is out of the hospital, the weather is even warmer, and we can go for longer walks together. Until then, we'll take what we can get. :)
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment