Saturday, September 25, 2010

Spiderman

Yesterday my next door neighbor mentioned that she wanted to make a valance out of an old duvet cover for one of the kids’ rooms.  She knows nothing about sewing and I, of course, have nothing going on right now so I volunteered to help her.  I can’t help it, I love a good sewing challenge. =P

So this morning we went and bought backing and thread and I started cutting out the fabric while Dan and I watched a movie during the girls’ nap time.  (We were watching it today because I fell asleep sitting up at 9:30 last night.)

Before I knew it the afternoon was almost over and I had finished the valance and made two surprise pillowcases for the boys.  The boys were ecstatic about the pillowcases and immediately ran upstairs to put them on their pillows.
I think everything turned out really cool (not cute because this is Spiderman we’re talking about).

2 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

I simply cannot imagine why you would fall asleep sitting straight up ;)

Tiffany, I know you don't like it when I say stuff like this but...well...you can't stop me...I really think you are amazing. You have a great many talents and use them to help others all of the time...even thought you have a lot of stress in your life (that's an understatement, huh ☺) I just think you are an amazing person.

Stephanie said...

You are so talented and such a good neighbor and friend. Those little boys are gonna be loving their Spiderman room for years. I know I've said this before, but I'm really going to miss your wonderful cakes that you made for my kids birthdays!!