Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mmmmmmmmm!!!

Today at church I got a bag of one of the yummiest treats I have had in a while.  They were Ritz crackers with peanut butter sandwiched between them and then dipped in chocolate.  The taste was very similar to my favorite candy bar – Take 5.

After eating one and then sharing my other two with Kaili and Dan, I was left wanting more.  That’s when I remembered that we had some left over chocolate frosting in the fridge.  Before I could finish telling Dan that we could probably make something similar, he already had an assembly line set up.
First we made Ritz sandwiches with pb and frosting.
Then we moved on to the giant pretzel sticks, which were even yummier.
Please, if you have these three ingredients in your home, go make one right now because they are amazing!!!

3 comments:

Tina said...

I do and I might just do that

The Robisons said...

I LOVE that you L-O-V-E-D them!! :o)

Lauren in GA said...

I love how Dan had an assembly line set up before you even finished telling him about your idea. You've got a good man, right there.