Averi got a cute little hat. It’s a little big so she looks like a cone head but I still think she pulls it off. Did I mention how cute my girls are?
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Knifty Knitter
I got some free yarn at a recent church activity and got all creative with it on my Knifty Knitter, knitting looms. Kaili has been wearing my scarves lately so I made one just her size. She loves it and wears it any time we leave the house. She’s so dang cute!

Averi got a cute little hat. It’s a little big so she looks like a cone head but I still think she pulls it off. Did I mention how cute my girls are?

Averi got a cute little hat. It’s a little big so she looks like a cone head but I still think she pulls it off. Did I mention how cute my girls are?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Adorable!!! Gosh I want to see you guys! I wish we could get something worked out before we leave. I'll just have to make some new friends like you did. Great big hugs with a couple tears!
You don't have to mention how cute they are!! We can see it! You do have the cutest girls in the world - seriously! (besides Savanna... of course!) Kaili does look so proud of her scarf and I love Averi's hat!!
So cute! Your girls are getting so big!
You are amazing!! That hat is to die for and so is that sweet little bitty scarf!!!!!!!!!!!!
I totally agree...your girls are amazingly cute!!
Was cute girls! Avery's smile is darling!!
Post a Comment