Fortunately, we got to be together this weekend and spent our time moving furniture to make room for new (to us) couches, putting up Christmas and decorating the tree, and making a cute train from a kit Dan's parents sent us. Kaili loved helping and Averi loved watching.
(Note the safeness of Averi sitting on the table with a hot glue gun in front of her.)
Kaili and her finished train.
I somehow managed to not take any pictures of the tree or decorations so you'll have to take my word for it that it happened. I will admit that between it already snowing outside and the fact that we won't all be home again before Christmas (hopefully by Christmas) we opted not to hang lights outside on the house. Don't worry, we made up for it by hanging lights in Averi's hospital room and getting in trouble with security. :)
6 comments:
Ooo I can't wait to see your "new" couches!!
That train is really cute! I can't wait to see pics of your new couches either!!
Cute train!!! And don't worry about the glue gun and Averi... that's TOTALLY safe! :)
My parents sent us the same thing, but its still not done, because of the whole glue deal. I should have thought about using a glue gun. Maybe I'll do that tonight.
At first I thought I had something on my computer screen...but I think that Dan has someting on his forehead.
I laughed at how you pointed out Averi on the table and a glue gun in front of her. We like to live dangerously, too ;)
When you eventually see your couches again take a picture!
Post a Comment