The following is an actual conversation that took place today between my mother and Kaili as they were preparing the turkey for Thanksgiving dinner:
Grandma just finished stuffing the turkey and was getting ready to put it in the oven.
K - Grandma, don't forget the heart (handing over the turkey's heart). I even cut off the top.
G (seeing a knife lying next to K) - Kaili, you're not supposed to use a knife, you could cut yourself.
K - Don't worry. I didn't use the knife...I USED MY TEETH!
Not only did she use her teeth to bite off the top of a raw turkey heart, she SWALLOWED it! When asked about it later, she said it tasted good.
7 comments:
AHHHHHH! Best Thanksgiving story EVER!
I just threw up a little in my mouth! LOL
When I read the title to this post I could never had guessed where it was going...
Maybe it's like sushi...only turkey sushi...ew.
Gross! That's all I'm saying
I never would have guessed that she was going to say she ripped it off with her teeth...the swallowed it. Nasty, but at least she thought it tasted good. Kaili is awesome.
EW! LOL
That is hilarious!! A story that should be told to her future husband for sure!!
Post a Comment