Averi and her family were invited to attend a free celebration for all of the heart patients at the children’s hospital. After getting home from a long vacation last night, I didn’t really feel like packing up the family and going but I am SO glad we did. Averi had fun but Kaili had a blast!
It was a space theme. The outer room consisted of a long table loaded with all kinds of space named foods for dinner. The inner room had tons of space themed booths set up. Kaili started the night making a solar system by squeezing paint onto a spinning paper.
Kaili got to make an astronaut backpack to keep all of her prizes in. I thought her pose was pretty classic.
The night also consisted of:
- Eating Dippin Dots
- Playing in the bouncy house
- Making comets out of flashing bouncy balls and streamers
- Going on a space walk
- Running under a parachute
- Decorating space sand art
- Making a picture frame
- Eating rock candy
- Making planets out of cookies
- Getting to say thank you to the cardiologists
At one of the stations the girls got to pose for space pictures. Kaili decided to sit with the aliens.
I love Averi’s expression for her astronaut pose.
Needless to say, it was totally worth it to go and we will definitely be going back next year!


No comments:
Post a Comment