Our yard still needs a lot of work, so there will be no after pictures until next year. This is what it looked like when we closed. Looks comfy huh? And yes, that weed is as tall as Dan!
First Floor:
I’m starting with the kitchen because it is my favorite room.
This is the living room as seen from the kitchen. I love that it is so big and open.
Second Floor:
Oh yes, we installed that ceiling fan ourselves. You’re jealous, I know.
Two sinks and an oversize tub, what more could you want in a master bathroom?
Any guess what Kaili’s favorite color is?
Not much to see in the third bedroom yet, we are still trying to fill all this extra space.
Maybe one day Kaili will actually use this toilet.
Again, yes, Dan and I installed those shelves. You would almost think that I enjoy organizing.
The laundry is in the basement. No more talking over the noise all day.
8 comments:
I love the colors you used. They're so warm and homey.
You will fill the third bedroom with my children at Thanksgiving. *Problem solved*
wow it is BEAUTIFUL!
The house looks great! I am sooo jealous and ready to have my own home again!
I have the same yellow duck shower curtain. I, however, am not a little kid. I registered for it when I got married. :)
Awesome decorating Tiff! Okay... you too Dan. And I'm sure even Kaili helped. ;) Ya'll need to come and decorate my house now!
Your house looks GREAT!!! I love the kitchen!
I am so impressed! How fun, your home looks incredible. happy homeowners :-)
Post a Comment