Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hangin' in the Bathroom

Kaili enjoys hanging out with me while I am getting ready in the morning. Yesterday she decided to bring her cats and crayons into the bathtub while I was showering. She kept telling me she was ‘working,’ and it wasn’t until I got out of the shower that I realized she was unscrewing the plug in the tub. She even climbed up the side of the tub and made faces at me through the glass.
Later, when I put her on the counter so she could watch me, she laid down in the sink and told me she was going to sleep. I’m not quite sure how she planned on doing that since she refused to put down her new toothbrush.
I love that she is starting to imitate mom and dad, too. When I’m drying my hair she flips her head like me and makes “whoo” sounds. She even asks for ‘madeup’ and then proceeds to rub my brushes on her face. Getting ready has become quite the entertainment!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

SO CUTE!! I love all your posts! I was watching the video of Kaili counting and Ben walked past and was like, "when did she get big?" It's so crazy she's talking! Your house looks great too, I love the colors you chose, what a difference it makes!

Tina said...

I love your bathtub!!! Yes, I'm jealous

Soggy in Seattle said...

Hey Tiff! You guys did an amazing job on your house! Kaili is so cute, I wonder where she gets it from???

Tanner said...

Love the pics - love the fun tub!! Man, someday - it still seems forever away - maybe we'll have a house too! :)We sure miss you guys!

Tina said...

The email thing worked! Yipee! I'm not so addicted anymore!